means Female Fusion Network DMCC, an entity incorporated under the laws of United Arab Emirates, with contact number +971 4 575 2727 and email address [email protected];
means any data relating to an identified natural person, or one who can be identified directly or indirectly by way of linking data, using identifiers such as name, voice, picture, identification number, online identifier, geographic location, or one or more special features that express the physical, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of such person;
means the website with URL https://femalefusionnetwork.com, owned and managed by the Company Female Fusion Network DMCC;
means this document containing all the privacy policies pertaining to the Platform;
is an individual member of the Fusion Circle;
Us/ we/ our
refers to the Platform domiciled in the United Arab Emirates and its affiliates, subsidiaries and related entities;
means a visitor to the Platform who is not a Registered User; and
refers to you as a Registered User or Visitor of the Platform.
Scope of Policy
(b) use and accessibility
(c) behavioural advertising and Third-Party Sites
(d) sharing/ disclosure
(e) opting out
(f) data security
of any Personal Data and personally identifiable information when you visit or use the Platform.
Use of the Platform
Collection of Information
The Platform collects information in two (2) ways: actively and passively. We may collect information including personally identifiable information (your full name, email address, phone number) and non-personally identifiable information (e.g. aggregate statistics about what parts of our Platform are most popular).
Active information collection can include both personally identifiable information (e.g., your full name, address, mobile number, email address or similar information that is unique to you) and non-personally identifiable information (e.g., if we were to ask for your first name and a list of the top three things you like about our Platform).
Active information is collected from you if you are a Visitor or Registered User in the following manner:
1. Registration: You may register on the Platform for access to Fusion Circle for the term of your paid membership. The registration form requires you to submit the following personally identifiable information:
(a) full name, email address,
(b) create a private password,
(c) personal address and contact number
(d) credit or debit card number.
Upon successful Registration (this includes our acceptance of your registration request), you also consent to receive emails from us for the receipt of information, advertisement, and details relevant to your being a member of the Fusion Circle or to your use of the Platform. If you wish to opt out of receiving communications from us, please email us at [email protected] however please bear in mind that this may impact your notifications of events, updates and changes to the Platform.
2. Member directory: A Registered User may list her business on the Platform which may be searched for and viewed by other Registered Users and Visitors for the duration of the Registered User’s listing. Should you wish to use this feature, you will be required to submit the following personally identifiable information:
(a) under ‘basic directory listing’ – company logo, company name and contact details; and
(b) under ‘premium directory listing’ – company logo, company name, contact details, company’s social media links, customer reviews, company’s personal promotional videos, downloadable version of the company’s brochure, job listings.
3. Job listing – If you list a job opportunity for your organisation on the Platform, you will be required to upload the following information:
(a) job title, company name, company logo, contact number;
(b) job location and start date;
(c) job description or other information in the comment box.
The Platform shall also collect the following data from other users (other Registered Users or Visitors) who wish to apply for the job listing, and the Platform shall share this information with you over email:
(a) applicant’s full name, email address, contact number;
(b) applicant’s personal address;
(c) applicant’s preferred date and time to be contacted by your company;
(d)an optional personal message.
4. Events listing – If you list an event for your organisation on the Platform, you will be required to upload the following information:
(a) contact details;
(b) event title, location, date and timings;
(c) ticketing fee (if applicable);
(d) provide a third-party hyperlink to purchase or register for the event, as applicable;
(e) geographical location on google maps;
The Platform shall also collect the following data from other users (other Registered Users or Visitors) who wish to receive more information regarding the event listing, and the Platform shall share this information with you over email:
(a) applicant’s full name, email address, contact number;
(b) applicant’s personal address;
(c) applicant’s preferred date and time to be contacted by your company;
(d) an optional personal message;
(e) applicant’s geographical location on google maps, if required.
5. Blog: Registered Users may upload a blog on the Platform by submitting the following information to us:
(a) full name, professional title, company name;
(b) your write-up for the blog post;
(c) your personal photograph, if applicable.
6. Newsletter: Registered Users and Visitors may subscribe to the newsletter by providing their full name and email address to the Platform.
7. Contact us: You may contact us through the chat box available on the Platform which requires you to either log into your Facebook account or continue as guest and use Facebook Messenger plug-in available on the Platform.
8. Payments: You will be required to submit your credit or debit card number and CVV to process payments on the Platform via Stripe payment gateway. You may be required to upload a copy of your verifiable and legally issued identification documents (of yourself and the business you represent) for us to vet your purchases and verifying your identity, which you consent to do, if requested. If you decline to verify your purchase or your identity, your payment may not be processed or accepted.
Passive information may be collected from Visitors and Registered Users. Passive information collection refers to instances in which we collect information from you that you have not actively provided. We may use special technologies to passively collect non-personally identifiable information from Visitors. These technologies allow us to collect certain kinds of non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your the type of web browser you use, Internet Protocol (IP) address, time zone, the date and time of your visit, the operating system you use, the specific pages you visit, the address of the website you visited prior to entering the Platform and the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Platform, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Platform, and information about how you interact with the Platform.
We do not link this passively collected information with personally identifiable information you have actively provided elsewhere on this Platform. We reserve the right to share with third-parties, including our business partners and advertisers, the anonymous (non-personally identifiable) aggregated information that we have passively collected via this Platform.
We collect information identified above, using the following technologies:
- Cookies: These are data files that are placed on your browsing device (computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet) and often include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies help us recognise you and your device and store some information about your preferences or past actions. We will ask for your permission to place Cookies or other similar technologies on your browsing device, except where they are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested, for example, use of the Stripe payment gateway. You can disable Cookies or manage the Cookies you use on your browsing device at any time. The Cookies we use will only be accessed by us and shall not be accessed by any third-party.
- Google Analytics: This is a web-based analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic and allows to analyse in-depth detail about the users on the Platform. We may be required to share certain information we collect on the Platform with Google which will be subject to Google’s policies as follows: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245;
- Google search bar (Google search console).
What we do with the Information we Collect
1. The information we collect from you will only be used to:
(a) provide you with a better browsing experience on the Platform;
(b) help you conclude the purchase you make on the Platform;
(c) provide you with the services available through the Platform;
(d) better communicate with you;
(e) for purposes of data analysis.
To clarify further, your Personal Data or personally identifiable information will not be shared with any third-party nor used for any advertisement purposes.
2. We may use a function to automatically remember the information you use on our Platform for the following reasons:
(a) remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit;
(b) provide custom content and information;
(c) determine the effectiveness of our Platform.
We may use information we receive, to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of sharing information as follows:
Opt out of targeted advertising by following these links:
(a) Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
(b) Facebook Messenger - https://www.facebook.com/help/messenger-app/585318558251813/?helpref=uf_share
(c) Instagram - https://help.instagram.com/615366948510230
(d) Google - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
(e) LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
- Revoke access to email and social network accounts: Upon request, we may be able to provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Data by emailing us at [email protected] You may choose to disconnect your email account or unsubscribe from the Platform through your account settings. If you no longer have access to your browsing device, you may also contact your email account provider to revoke our access to your account or contact us at [email protected]. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
- Unsubscribing from marketing communications or mailers: If you receive marketing communication from us, you can email us and ask that we remove you from receiving marketing communications, or request to unsubscribe. We will cease all communication upon your request and unsubscribe you from the paid subscription provided that such request is received at least fourteen (14) days prior to the date of renewal of subscription. Please remember that if you opt out of receiving marketing communication only you may continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding your purchases on the Platform or for the purposes of daily correspondence with us.
Although we take reasonable steps to protect the personally identifiable information that you provide via this Platform, no system is 100% secure or error-free and neither is the Platform. We do not, and cannot, guarantee the security or accuracy of the information we gather. It is your responsibility to keep your passwords secure. We strongly recommend that you do not share your passwords with any third-party nor store or save them in a manner that may be easily accessed by a third-party. We take the protection of your information very seriously and employ measures through administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect information against loss, theft, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We encrypt all data in transit through secure socket layer technology (SSL), Sucuri Security, and Wordfence Security protocols, including hardware firewalls that are set up on the hosting side. We take reasonable precautions to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems but cannot guarantee these security measures will prevent third-parties from obtaining information by illegal actions or attacks.
This platform is not intended for use by children or minors
This Platform is not directed to and does not seek to collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen (18). Nevertheless, if a minor accesses the Platform for any purpose whatsoever, we reserve the right to ask for additional permissions and consents from the parent of the user. For the purpose of this Platform, minor refers to any user under the age of eighteen (18) years. The aforementioned permissions and consents may change from time to time, on our discretion.
You have certain rights in respect of your Personal Data including:
(a) the right of access to your Personal Data;
(b) the right to correct or rectify any inaccurate Personal Data;
(c) the right to restrict or oppose processing of Personal Data;
(d) the right to erase your Personal Data; and
(e) the right to Personal Data portability.
We may process your Personal Data on the basis of contractual necessity to perform a contract we have with you or complete a purchase you have made or are making or are reviewing on the Platform. We may also process your Personal Data on the basis of our legitimate interests, including analytic reporting and improving the functionality of the Platform. For example, we have a legitimate interest in collecting information about your device hardware and operating system to better understand how users’ access and use the Platform. We also have a legitimate interest in providing and developing improved artificial intelligence algorithms to deliver better product features to our users.
In some cases, we may process Personal Data pursuant to legal obligations or to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
How you may exercise your rights as a user on the Platform:
(a) Right to data portability: you may contact us with questions or requests regarding your Personal Data using the contact information below. Please note that we may request additional information from you to verify your identity before we disclose any personal or account data.
(b) Right to restrict or oppose: where we rely on legitimate interests to process your Personal Data, you have the right to object to such processing by using the contact information below. Please note that some processing is essential to providing services on the Platform.
(c) Right to access correct and rectify: you may access, correct and rectify their Personal Data through their account settings in the Platform.
(d) Right to delete: you may request deletion of any of your information collected and stored by us please contact us by email at [email protected].
(e) Revoking consent: For the purposes of applicable law, we are the “data controller” of your Personal Data. You can contact us directly regarding the processing of your Personal Data by email at [email protected]
Google User Data
(a) The Platform shall not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements;
(b) The Platform shall not allow humans to read this data unless we have your afﬁrmative agreement for speciﬁc messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the Platform’s internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and de-identified.
Comments and Feedback
If you are interested in receiving electronic updates, alerts, and other information from us regarding this Platform, you must provide us with an email address. We may also ask for optional information, such as how you found us, to help us better serve you and other users in the future. We welcome your comments and feedback regarding this Platform and third-party services and functionalities to our email address [email protected] that permits you to send through your own email address, comments, and any other information you choose to include. Please remember that email is not secure, and we cannot provide you with any guarantees in this respect. You should carefully consider what information you wish to send to us through email or through this feedback option.
Last Updated in June 2022.