The Female Fusion Podcast!
The Female Fusion podcast is your go-to resource for inspiration, motivation, and practical advice for female entrepreneurs.
Hosted by Jen Blandos, a seasoned entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience building successful businesses, this podcast features insights and expertise from some of the world's top female entrepreneurs and industry experts.
Whether you're just starting out or looking to take your business to the next level, the Female Fusion podcast is here to help you achieve your business goals.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Get updates about our latest episodes via email when they are available.
- Be mindful of shiny object syndrome and how it can distract you from your core business goals.
- Don't overspend on things that aren't necessary for your business.
- Prioritise your time and energy on activities that will drive success in your business.
In this episode of Women on the Rise, Jen Blandos talks about shiny object syndrome and how it can affect female entrepreneurs' businesses. Shiny object syndrome is the distraction and attraction to new, trendy ideas, opportunities, and trends that can be overwhelming for entrepreneurs. The constant influx of new ideas can cause them to lose focus on their core business goals and miss out on potential success.
Over the next 30 minutes, Jen discusses ten things that are common shiny objects that entrepreneurs can get distracted by, such as unnecessary spending, investing in the latest technology, and buying unnecessary software or courses.
She also highlights the importance of spending money wisely and investing in things that will drive success in the long term. For example, you may be tempted to spend a lot of money on a flashy, expensive website, but a basic brochure website can be just as effective when starting out. She also rdelives a timely reminder to prioritize networking and winning business, instead of focusing too much on unnecessary spending or technology.
- Be mindful of shiny object syndrome and how it can distract you from your core business goals. It's important to evaluate new ideas and opportunities carefully to ensure that they align with your long-term vision for your business.
- Don't overspend on things that aren't necessary for your business. This could include things like a flashy website or expensive equipment. Focus on investing in things that will help you generate revenue and grow your business.
- Prioritize your time and energy on activities that will drive success in your business. This could include networking, building relationships with clients, and improving your skills and knowledge in your industry. Stay focused on your goals and don't get distracted by the latest trends or fads.
Staying focused on core business goals is crucial for long-term success, and avoiding shiny object syndrome can help you achieve your goals and stay on track!
Connect with us:
We have some incredible things happening at Female Fusion this year! If you are a female entrepreneur, you have to be a part of this incredible community. Jump on to femalefusionnetwork.com/join and check it out!
If you loved the episode, I would be so grateful if you shared it on insta or left a review!