Are you considering setting up a business in the UAE, but not sure where to start?
With more than 50 different licensing jurisdictions in the UAE, it can be challenging to work out how to set up your business and where. We want to save you the uncertainty and misunderstanding of navigating the UAE.
This course will save you weeks of time helping you get clear on your business idea and explaining the process of how to get a trade licence in the UAE.
The course is broken down into three modules.
Getting clear on your business idea
- What kind of business do you want to setup?
- Your ideal paying customer or client
- Your product or service
- Research you need for your business
- Getting clear on finances
- Your unique selling point (USP)
- Business partners
- Business plans
Navigating UAE business setup
- Understanding company registration
- Business structure
- How much does it cost?
- Choosing the best license for your business
- Finding professional support
- Asking the right questions
- Legal documents
- What you need to setup your business
- Typical process to setup a business
- Business bank accounts
- Payment gateways
- Ongoing compliance
- Document organisation
- Looking to the future
- Getting clear on your business idea workbook
- UAE business setup and incorporation workbook
- List of UAE licensing authorities
- Understanding UAE business banks
✨ The course made up of more than 30 pre-recorded online modules that you can consume in your own time and go back and refer to whenever you'd like. It is delivered by Female Fusion's founder, Jen Blandos, who has been an entrepreneur of 7-figure businesses since 2003 and has lived in the UAE for the past 14 years.
About Jen Blandos
Jen is the founder and CEO of Female Fusion, and the owner of several 7-figure businesses in the UK, Belgium and the UAE over the past 20 years. She is passionate about owning a business in the UAE and the fantastic opportunities that exist for female business owners. She designed this programme to help make business setup as clear and easy to understand as possible. You can expect that this online programme will tell you everything that you need to know about business setup in the UAE and be armed with the information that you need to make the right decisions. Expect that this will save weeks, if not months of your time trying to figure it out yourself, Jen does it for you!